Montag, 31. August 2015

The 24h look





 Hello out there :)
how are you?
I´m enjoying the last days of summer here in france. I can´t believe summer break is almost over! I`m not ready for back to school yet. I`m not ready for waking up early and doing homework and all these things :( But I also love watching those back to school videos on youtube haha. Anyways.. Back to france now! When I`m traveling, I prefer wearing outfits, that I can easily change from day outfits into "night" outfits. My favorite outfit lately is this one I`m showing you right now. on daytime you can wear this combination with flats and a big shopper, and when you want to go out at night you can change the flats into heels and your shopper into a clutch.
I am wearing a white crop top from hollister, my pants are from Forever21, and the sunglasses are from Chrissy`s Closet






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen