Dienstag, 9. Februar 2016

One day in Amsterdam

a m s t e r d a m
Amsterdam is such a beautiful city! A friend of mine and I spent two days there and we had so much fun. I think those little houses at the canals are so cute. We went to little cafés and shops and made a little boat tour. We also planned on visiting the Anne Frank house, but the queue was too long for the little time we had, we would have had to wait for about 2/3 hours, but I hope I can visit it the next time I'm coming to Amsterdam (which I am already planning on 😋).  Here are some photos of the places we've been to.


This super cute little cafe was in Reestraat and the food was delicious! The cafe has two floors( as you can see in the picture) and the food there is organic. My choice were the carpaccio sandwich with truffle maionaise and the 'oh my berry' juice. Both I would recommend to you, because they taste amazing😍
------------------------------------------------

These Shops were also around Reestraat, which is a nice area to spend your day. My favorite shop was 'Muze the shop' were I bought two pieces, I'm excited to do an outfit post about 😋. 
------------------------------------------------
This shop was in the mall 'Magna Plaza' and also very nice! 

I hope you liked this type of blogpost and my tips were helpful for you 😘
Xx, Nikki












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen