Sonntag, 11. Oktober 2015

my very self-made outfit for fall

My very self-made outfit



this sewing hobby probably begun when I was 11 Years old. I wanted a sewing machine for christmas and was very happy when I got one. That time I sewed pillow cases and pincushion, smaller things like that. But then I wanted to make my own clothes, so I tried to sew simple dresses, which sometimes worked, but somites didn´t. So I asked my mom and she found a school, where I could go once a week and learn how to sew better. It was very much fun, because the teacher let us be creative and sew what we want to.
I was there for about a year, then I decided that I don´t need it anymore, and also, the group was kind of for beginners. That was the time when I was designing the pattern for my clothes myself and buying the fabric I needed on my own. The first times I tried it, the clothes were much too big or too small, but I´ve learned from that how to create better patterns. And now I decided I would sew a whole outfit, that works together. It was very much fun :)



Comment which piece is your favorite :) Mine is the bag ..
Have a nice sunday,
Xx Nikki

2 Kommentare:

  1. super toller post ! mir gefällt der rock besonders :-) der könnte gerne in meinen kleiderschrank einwandern ;) und auch der text ist interessant, kannst voll gut englisch !

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich mag die Tasche am allerallerliebsten <3

    AntwortenLöschen