Dienstag, 14. Juli 2015

crepes with my friend

I LOVE CREPES...


Hello out there!
Today was very nice.. First I had to got to the kindergarten, where I have my internship. It´s quite funny to play with the the kids, but also very exhausting.. After that I went to a friend of mine and we made crepes! They were so good!

All you need for crepes is
 2 eggs,
1/4 l milk,
2 tbsp sugar,
4 tbsp flour
and a bit of salt.
Then you just put all the ingredients into the mixer...














And your dough is done ;)
After that you take little amounts of the dough and put it into a pan.

So when we finished our bake session in the kitchen, we went outside on the balcony, because it was very sunny outside  .. And omg my friend has such a beautiful balcony  !!!
Here are some pictures:





As my outfit I decided to go for a casual one, so I wore shorts with a black shirt and my new sandals..


shorts: Hollister
shirt: COS
necklaces: topshop
sandals: Buffalo




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen